Hotwire Hotel: ID Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek 08/09-08/13

paraesperanza
By paraesperanza,
in

Hi there I am planning a trip to Disney and honestly all I'd like is a cheap hotel with Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a reliable shuttle to the parks. I would love in the parks but that is not a requirement. My budget is under $50 per night. 

There is one on Hotwire for $42 per night in the Bonnet Creek Area from 08/09-08/13. New to hotwire.  It is 70% recommended. Claims to be 36% off. Has a $8 resort fee. These are the amenities per betterbidding:

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

There are other options but they are with lesser % recommendation. Should I put them all on this thread or should I pay full price elsewhere so I know what I'm expecting. 

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $43.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  My guess in this case would be the Baymont Inn/Suites Celebration.

Would this property be of interest? If not, please let us know which zones would be acceptable and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions. 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you very much for helping. Right now that one is okay, the reviews aren't my favorite but I will keep it in mind. Honestly I'm a college student who travels to Quality Inns and sleeps on dorm matresses. For me anything is good as long as it is close enough to the Disney parks (I keep seeing Bonnet Creek, Celebration, and Kissimmee in these lists so I assume they're close) and they have free breakfast and a shuttle.  I am only interested in going to Disney and my budget would ideally be $50/night. 

What about:  2.5-star Condo in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area $49 per night with $9 resort fee. 70% recommended. 

Amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Wheelchair accessible.

For this HOTWIRE offer:

2.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $49.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Pool
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Wheelchair Accessible
==> best guess would be the well reviewed Galleria Palms Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]