Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Meatpacking - Greenwich Village) Dream Downtown

TexRik
By TexRik,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

Please provide the dates of travel and we would be more than happy to research and try to ID the listing.

Additionally:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB (then click the "Full Amenities" button next to the listing in question), do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm seeing this particular listing only when I search for 2 adults and 2 children - are you searching for more than 2 people? If so, are you searching for 4 adults or 2a/2c?

4* Downtown Brooklyn for $170.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  A guess would be the Hilton.

Would this particular listing be of interest? If not, please let us know more about what you are looking for (budget, acceptable zones and any other aspects of interest) and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

For 2adults/1child the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is over $300+ per nite for your dates... is it worth twice as much at the Hilton (which also gets a 4.5/5.0 TA rating... even better than the Marriott :wink:)?

Did you want/need to stay in Brooklyn OR are you looking for a less expensive alternative to staying directly in Manhattan?

What is your maximum budget for this trip (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wanted to stay as close to $200 or below as possible. Yes, I was looking at Brooklyn as a hopefully cheaper alternative, but I still wanted a really nice hotel. My daughter will have some appointments in Soho and maybe Brooklyn.

One thing making my search more difficult is that we have to have two beds.The trip is me, my best friend and my 17-year-old  daughter.

Thanks!

How about this offer from HOTWIRE when searching for 2adults/1child:

4* HOTWIRE Lower East Side - East Village for $136.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess for this offer would be the Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side, which gets good reviews, is relatively new, located right next to the M train that can easily get you to midtown (or to Brooklyn), is well within budget, and at this price can get 2 beds in the room... i would definitely choose staying in Manhattan vs. Brooklyn unless the majority of your plans have you in Brooklyn for most of the time.

Thoughts on this property... would this work for your needs?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hopefully HOTWIRE will still offer it at that time... let us know what you think.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs and you're looking forward to your trip.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks, have a great time in NYC!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]