Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Bellevue) Hyatt Regency Bellevue

jaymers99
By jaymers99,
in

I would like to book a 4* hotel in either Bellevue, Downtown-Pike Place-Waterfront-Stadiums, or Downtown-Shopping District-Convention Center-Capitol Hill for less than $200/night.  Dates are July 22-29, 2017.  What should my bidding strategy be?  Thanks in advance!

Also, I see a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for a 4* in Bellevue for $229.  Any thoughts on what it could be?  Amenities are:

Free Internet, Bed Choice, Business Center, Fitness Center, Non Smoking, Pets Allowed, Swimming Pool

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the link below:

4* Bellevue for $230
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Hyatt Regency Bellevue (or possibly the Marriott, although i don't think that property has a pool, but i'm not going to research at this point since it appears to be above your budget anyway, unless you decide you would be willing to pay this amount if it was likely one of these two properties)

If you prefer to try bidding you can do the following:

When bidding 4* in the Seattle region you have TWELVE re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Bellevue and Pike Place
Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $153, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $168, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 4* Bellevue and Shopping District
Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $153, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $168, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Bellevue, Pike Place, Shopping District
Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $173, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $183, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $188, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $193, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $198, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $200

Any questions (especially confirming your re-bid zones if you're new to the subject or unsure) feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you! Please confirm my rebid zones:

Issaquah, Downtown Seattle Center, Tukwila, Everett South, Kent, Bothell, Lynnwood, University of Washington, Redmond, Northgate, Everett North, North Seattle

While I would be okay with any of the 3 4* hotels in Bellevue (Hyatt, Westin, Marriott), I would prefer Hyatt or Westin.  Is there a way to exclude Marriott by saying that I would like a pool (I confirmed that Marriott does not have a pool)?

Yes, you have your re-bid zones correct, but always double check again just before bidding to make sure that nothing has changed since the last time you looked.

As far as trying to avoid the Marriott, you can't do that by bidding, your only option would be to go for the PRICELINE EXPRESS property linked above (guessed to be the Hyatt)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went to do the Priceline Express Deal for the 4* Bellevue and got the following message:

Your purchase could not be completed

We apologize for this inconvenience. Pricing and inventory changes often and the deal you selected is no longer available. Your payment method has not been charged.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for using priceline.com!

I tried updating my search and the deal still appeared.  I tried purchasing again and got the same message...any thoughts?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to your trip.

The high-end restaurant at the top of the Hyatt has a really nice view and a good happy hour with discounted drinks and appetizers (as does most of Bellevue and Seattle... you can eat really well if you are willing to dine early or late (may places also have a late-nite happy hour) and make a meal out of a few appetizers)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]