Hotwire Hotel: Disney World Bonnet Creek

princessoftravel
By princessoftravel,
in

I am trying to figure out the 3 star hotels listed for my time frame of 6/14/17 to 6/17/17. It is for one adult and one child age 12.

1st listing is for 32 dollars with FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

2nd listing is for 41 dollars with 

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

3rd listing is 98 dollars with Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby

4th listing is 69 dollars with Free parking, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am hoping to be on disney property and I know to look for free parking. The second one with free breakfast is prob not disney but all the others have free parking. Can anyone help? Thank you

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing:

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $32.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==>  No guess, but I'd be concerned by the 50% approval rating.

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $41.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  The Baymont would be my guess here.

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $69.00
Free Parking
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  The Park Inn would be my guess here and that has been seen with this amenity set previously.

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $98.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
==>  Springhill at Orlando Crossing would be my guess here.

Would any of the above possibilities be of interest? If not, let us know more about your desired budget per night for this stay and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $202 ($192 when using the promotion in my signature)
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my guess here is for the Swan

Does this work fro your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am seeing both the Disney Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney Coronado Springs Resort for $167 on sale regular rate on PRICELINE. Unfortunately, I don't appear to be seeing another Disney property on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]