Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Boardwalk Villas

cooledskin
By cooledskin,
in

Hello,

I'm trying to find on-site Walt Disney World accommodation for the night of Saturday, August 5. I've located the following 4* hotel in Bonnet Creek that I hope is on-site, either Disney-owned or Swan/Dolphin:

PRICELINE EXPRESS AMENITIES

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

There is no resort fee, and cost is CAD $139/night. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm on the detail page that the correct dates are showing after clicking the links below.)

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $103
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>A guess would be either the Wyndham Grand or Hilton Bonnet Creek in this case.

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $241
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>This would be a possible match for the Swan

5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $162
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>This would be a possible match for the Waldorf.

What would be your desired budget per night for this stay? Is on-site a must?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me! The first one is the one I was looking at.

We have a two night stay at Animal Kingdom and then another two nights at Boardwalk, but we ran out of points for the one night in the middle so we're looking at options. My budget is between $0 (ha) and $100 USD for off-site, and up to $200 for on-site. Maybe $250 if there was a good chance it was either AK or BW. Basically we don't want to stay off-site unless we have to, because we'd have to rent a car to get there and back.

Thanks again.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page):

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $242
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> my guess would be the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel... near the top of your range, but perhaps worthwhile if it means you won't need to rent a car?

You can also search our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your date and the location of the other hotels that are on the bookend legs of your trip to see what is nearby... maybe finding something nearby that is affordable plus the cost of a taxi/uber would enable you to not have to rent a car.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 hours ago, cooledskin said:

it's pretty pricey considering you can stay at Coronado Springs etc. on PRICELINE for less than that

If you go this route please use our PRICELINE link.

3 hours ago, cooledskin said:

so I might be back

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yep, that's the plan! When I end up booking I'll update here, if I find other Hotwire/Priceline deals with potential I'll come back for those too. Speaking of, there's also this one:

HOTWIRE, 4* Bonnet Creek

Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

It's listed as $132 and has a resort fee of $30. Could it be a Dolphin or Swan, or is that wishful thinking given that Priceline had it at >$200?

Do I kind of need to resign myself to something in the $200 range for on-site? Don't want to keep coming back for advice and cluttering up the board with hopeless cases!

1 hour ago, cooledskin said:

is that wishful thinking

At this point, yes.  Best guess for this HOTWIRE property:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $132.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> likely the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort

1 hour ago, cooledskin said:

Do I kind of need to resign myself to something in the $200 range for on-site?

For a 4* that looks to be the case at current pricing... why not just go for the Disney Coronado Springs Resort for $167/nite if earlier you referenced that being your preference vs. spending $200+?

I might do just that. It looks like most places will let you cancel if you book upfront. I have one last question and then I'll report on what happens! This one is weird because I can't see it on the Hotwire Easy View tab, but I can see it on the normal Hotwire tab:

3* WDW Bonnet Creek

$120/119 (says $120 in the menu, then drops to $119 on the page)

No resort fee

Free Internet, Free parking, Airport shuttle, Pool(s), Resort, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms

85% approval rating, 4/5 Tripadvisor rating with 2001+ reviews

The closest thing I can find on the Easy View tab are two 2.5* options, but they have different amenities lists than the one on the actual page (eg, both list golf, children's activities, etc). Thank you again for all of your help with this.

4 minutes ago, cooledskin said:

It looks like most places will let you cancel if you book upfront.

We also run RefundableRates.com which will help you see your options that have liberal cancellation policies.

I don't see the 3* HOTWIRE hotel you reference above regarding if i use the EASY VIEW or the regular HOTWIRE tab.

thanksforsusing

Just resume this thread by replying to it once you're ready to book and have another question OR are reporting a win (there is a 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the board that will enable you to edit the topic title and provide the details of your purchase once you're ready)

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to update: last month I booked Disney's Boardwalk Villas via the board PRICELINE link (not a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal) for $465 CAD ($352.00 USD) at a moderate 25% discount of about $158 CAD ($117 USD) off rack rate. Yesterday I used the information on this board to book us an extra nite at the end of our trip on HOTWIRE (which I will cover in a post on that board). All in all, you guys have saved us about $323 CAD ($250 USD), which was enough to cover a day of park tickets for the two of us. Thanks so much for all that you do!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to complete your nites and save some money using PRICELINE and HOTWIRE... we're happy to have helped.:smile:

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, enabling us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay(s) and have fun with Mickey.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]