Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Suggestion(4star Times square north)

kapil
By kapil,
in

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Times Square North for $199.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> unfortunately i don't have any insight into this property based upon the amenity set above

I am however very famiilar with NYC... what are your needs for this trip and what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay, maybe we can offer a suggestion that may work for your needs and budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello

Need a urgent suggestion for hotel for 4 star times square north hotel from 5th oct to 10th oct for $135 per night (Too good considering the dates)

Amenities include:

Business center

Fitness center

Internet access

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Spa services

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Times Square North for $135.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> best geuss would be the New York Hilton Midtown

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

But new york midtown does not have a self service laundry right??Also need your suggestion since the property has mixed reviews.Is the rate offered the best deal possible near times square or should I look for other options.We are 7 of us and will require 3 rooms.

4 hours ago, kapil said:

But new york midtown does not have a self service laundry right??

Do you mean the New York Hilton Midtown does not have a self service laundry?  Do you need access to a self-service laundry machine for this trip or what is it exactly that you're needing to know in this regard?

4 hours ago, kapil said:

We are 7 of us and will require 3 rooms.

If searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children please always mention in your original post as it will often change the hotels offered and/or the pricing.

4 hours ago, kapil said:

the property has mixed reviews.Is the rate offered the best deal possible near times square or should I look for other options.

It's a large conference hotel so you're not going to get much in the way of personalized service, but the location is excellent (multiple subway lines nearby), is walkable to Times Square, and is a great rate for this time of year, imo.  Nobody can say if rates will be better weeks/months from now, but (when searching for the occupancy you need: 3rooms/7adults) the next cheapest 3* or better hotel in Manhattan is $197/nite (in the Upper East Side, not the most convenient location for the average tourist) and i think this provides a very good value, and i would be surprised if you see anything much cheaper than this for this time of year.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]