Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Midway Airport Area (MDW)) Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Midway Airport

Nicolegem17
By Nicolegem17,
in

Heading to Chicago in mid September for Riot Fest, and see the prices there are rising, so jumped on my hotel purchase right away. I saw that the 3 star express deal in the Chicago Midway area (where we are flying into) was at this amount ($85), so I started my first bid at $73, $77, $83, then finally I did $85, which was accepted by Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Midway Airport. Even though the prices were the same for both make your own bid and the express deal, the total for make your own bid was $13 cheaper than the express deal. I looked the following day at the express deals, and for a 3 star Chicago Midway area are now priced at $97, so $12 increase within a couple of hours. Glad I was able to get the price I did. Can't wait to be in Chicago!

Welcome to Betterbidding! 

Nice win for this MDW property! Hope you are pleased with the result and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the festival. Let me know if you have any Chicago city questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]