Hotwire Hotel: help help

binh
By binh,
in

Hell Im looking fot a hotel in manhattan (timesquare-teather district, downtown-financial districut, rockefellerarea, hells kitchen) 

Im looking for a 3.5* or 4* or above hotel and I'm looking to spend around 150 per night .

travel date June 12- June 15

thank you 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

You don't state if your $150 budget is for the room rate only or all-in after taxes/fees, but regardless, at current rates this will not be enough for a nice 3.5* or higher hotel.

For an 'ok' 3.5* with marginal reviews you're likely looking in the $160-$180/nite range, for something nicer with good reviews you're likely going to need to be in the $180-$195 range (both of these are room rate only before taxes/fees)

I'm not seeing anything that stands out (ie- good reviews and substantially cheaper) if you lowered to the 3* level.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 hours ago, thereuare said:

I'm not seeing anything that stands out (ie- good reviews and substantially cheaper) if you lowered to the 3* level.

As noted above i don't think lowering your star rating to 3* helps you at all.

What is the best deal you're able to find for this stay thru conventional booking channels?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]