Priceline Hotel: 3* Tampa (Busch Gardens - USF) The West Wing Boutique Hotel

JulesBo
By JulesBo,
in

Amenities: Free Parking, Business Center, Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Price for one queen was $83. Bed choice was offered, so I paid extra for more space for our family of four and got the 2 queen, 1 sofa bed suite for $108.

Price I paid was before the 5% discount code you were offering through your PRICELINE EXPRESS link this month, thank you so much. The discount helped sway me from a 2.5 HOTWIRE hotel which was about $40 less for the stay, but even though Hotwire says their room will accommodate four guests, it was nice to choose the exact bed types.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a great stay here! It's not mentioned in the amenities, but there was a free hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits. Plus danish, cereal, fruit and toast. A neat perk they offer is Wes, a robot who delivers extra toiletries, etc. to your room. Ooh, and the room had bathrobes. They had a free shuttle within 3 miles, which we didn't use. There's a TGI Friday's adjacent, a World of Beer down the block, a CVS Pharmacy, and many other restaurants and shops in walking distance. A person could easily enjoy a stay here without a car.

The West Wing feels like it was once a no-tell motel with a seedy pool in its courtyard. But it was reborn as a boutique hotel with a zen garden. Our suite was likely once two adjoining rooms. One became the kitchen and living room, the other the two-queen bedroom with nice large bathroom. The kitchen had a full-height but narrow fridge/freezer, a sink, microwave, and induction burner. Plus stoneware, cookware and silverware. The staff were all friendly and welcoming.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]