Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Port Saint Lucie (Stuart) Clarion Inn Stuart

Andrew In Florida
By Andrew In Florida,
in

Express  Deal is listed at $37.  I knew this would be the Clarion Inn Stuart.  

Total for two nites is $82.18  (2x$34 = $68 + $14.18 Taxes)

I started at 8% less, working my way to the predictable 5% less  ($32, $33 and the winner - $34) adding additional regions so I could bid again instantly...  (Port Saint Lucie,  Vero Beach, Vero Beach (Costal).    This reaffirms that you can reliability name your own price exactly 5% off of express deals. 

Oops.  Meant to say 2.5*.   Can't seem to edit.  That dropdown box before the first text area always throws me on the form.  Terrible usability on the "Report a  Win" form.

• 1 month later...

We've taken 8 road trips to different cities in Florida over the last 8 weeks.  This is the one hotel that I'm most interested to check out.  It's consistently about $34-38/night including breakfast.   Stuart and Fort Pierce are economically depressed, but that's actually one of our favorite areas.  Tons of mom-n-pop diners, pop-up folks grilling food on empty lots, and amazing Mexican restaurants.  Plus, the beaches and coast has enough little places here and there with free parking to make it a great place to hang out.   It's not over developed.  I reminds me of rural Iowa farm towns.  Tough economically, but proud and tight.   I've taken Friday Afternoons off from March 15 - Dec 15th, and this would be our default travel spot if it all works out.  I found/booked this one last in my recent weekend buying binge.  Very excited to se it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]