Priceline Hotel: 3* Strasbourg, France Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg - Centre

PierreC
By PierreC,
in

It's been tough lately to find the hôtels i want today. i've been denied countless times its getting a bit discuraging.

The priceline express deal list this hotel for a stay from may 22nd to the 25th 2017. Its a 3 star

Now could this express deal be the Holiday inn express in Strasbourg ?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear that bidding has been tough today, but we're happy to help. Please confirm the amenities showing with the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal and the price per night and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID. Thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm not a patient guy so i tried again using priceline for Strasbourg, France may 22nd to 25th 2017. This time i add a 3 stars and lower my bid to 70 dollars.

I got a counter-offer of ....104  CDN! If you convert this amount to US fund its the exact amount (76 dollars) that is listed at the express deal.

More and more i believe its the Holiday inn Express..

Please don't post links to hotel offers as they will expire and then future readers have no idea what the details are of the property in question.  Instead please provide the full details of the offer within your post (as i have done below).

I believe this is the property you were seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3* STRASBOURG for $76
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> if this is the offer you were seeing, i'd agree that the best guess for this one would be the Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg - Centre

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]