Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Chelsea Area) Innside New York Nomad

rippinchick
By rippinchick,
in

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing:

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $142.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  A guess would be the 36 Hudson.

Would this possibility be of interest? If not, please let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer alternative suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Are you searching for more than 2 adults?

I'm seeing for 5/19-24 the listing for $196, not $259.

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $196.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Guess would be 36 Hudson.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Ah, it must not have switched to USD (I'm in Canada) however there are two 3*'s very similar but one gets great reviews and the other one gets just ok reviews.

80% recommended FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

90% recommended FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access

Which zone(s) are the offers above located in?  What is the room rate per nite of each?

Is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Theatre district - Midwest. $196/night and $199. 

I'm looking for a nice place with excellent reviews somewhat close to Javits centre (or close to transit that will take me there). I love the idea of a smaller boutique hotel rather than a big Hotel as I feel they should have more character but I know I could be proven wrong. Would like to keep my budget below $175 but willing to go up a bit for the right spot.  I have the Colonial House Inn booked already for under $800usd with free cancellation. 

My guesses/comments for each HOTWIRE property:

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $194.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Holiday Inn Express New York City Times Square or Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $142.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side

You could also consider this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page):

4* Empire State Building Area for $167
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be St Giles The Tuscany.  Although this hotel is on the east side, with the extension of the 7 train it can now get you close to the Javitz Center and gets excellent reviews (more than likely you would be needing to take some form of mass transit to the Javitz Center anyway).

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

$180 is going to be a little difficult for a 4.5* for the busier Spring period.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Chelsea Area for $211
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Possible match for INNSide NY Nomad, and the coupon in my signature would take an additional 5% off.  You could try bidding, but I think for a 4.5* you're likely looking at around the top of your budget or higher in most zones.

Let us know if you want to try bidding (or if the above PRICELINE EXPRESS listing is of interest) and we would be happy to offer further suggestions on how to proceed. If you would like to bid, let us know which zones are acceptable (okay with potentially anywhere within the zone.)

A better deal than when it was $211/nite :wink:

Assuming the above is the Innside New York Nomad, and combined with the extra discount thru the BB link, it's about $60/nite savings vs. a conventionally booked room.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]