Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile

sparikh
By sparikh,
in

I'm seeing:

4* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $135.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Guess would be the Hyatt Centric Mag Mile (on St Clair.)

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The price should include all fees/taxes. 

Typically the only thing you would need to pay the hotel directly for would be a resort fee (if applicable)... but as far as i know this hotel does not charge a resort fee.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This hotel doesn't charge a resort fee and is actually a very nice property. Some people have said they have heard street noise at this property, but I've stayed here on three occasions and found it one of the quietest hotels that I've stayed at downtown. Great location right off Michigan Ave and for a quick bite to eat/sort of "room service alternative", there's a Corner Bakery across the street.

Please let me know if you have any city questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]