Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Philadelphia (Center City West - University City) Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia-Center City

krzysz
By krzysz,
in

I managed to lower the rate by $15 bu using the HOTWIRE coupon announced on BB.

Free breakfast

Amenities:

Business center

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Internet access

Kitchenette

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Internet is free for Hilton Honors members. I've joined the program for this reason, but it seems WiFi is free only if a hotel has been booked via the hotel website. 

I wanted to book the hotel yesterday to be able to make use of the coupon. However, the rate suddenly went up and I found it a bit strange: for single occupancy the rate was still $106, and it was even possible to book more than one room at this rate. Yet, when I changed it into double occupancy, it would go up significantly (about $150-160). Fortunately, the rate went down again today in the morning (European time), and I was still able to apply the BB coupon because it was still May 5th in some parts of the USA. 

I guessed the hotel name easily before making the reservation, so I was pretty sure which property I was about to book. I am very happy with the result; I think it is a very good deal. 

Congrats on your success.

Definitely a very nice win for this Embassy property! Glad you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches. Can you confirm if there were any other amenities associated with this listing before purchase (such as accessible amenities?) This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account and can also be found before purchase by going to BiddingHelper.com, clicking "Hotwire Easy View", then the "Full Amenities" button next to the listing.

Enjoy your stay.

I've been at this property and overall we enjoyed your stay.

The hotel is a converted residential apartment building that stands in the city as it's circular... which also makes all the rooms somewhat 'a slice of pie' shaped (and i believe all rooms have balconies as well, which is nice).  The included breakfast was inside the attached TGIFridays (yes, it's still a buffet... it appeared that the hotel runs the entire breakfast service on their own and there are no non-hotel guests or TGIFriday breakfast customers).  The manager's reception in the lobby was very nice, but also got quite crowded the day we were there.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]