Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Seaport District) Yotel Boston

travellovers
By travellovers,
in

Please help identify hotel. THank you

9/1 - 9/7

$175/night, coupon BB17MAY will save about $52, total for six night after coupon is $1,218.30.

Can chose 2 double beds (2 kids, 2 adults)

Guess rating 9/10

Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I'm hoping for the Seaport :)

Thanks!!

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Anaheim and San Diego hotwire hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.  If you ultimately make HOTWIRE purchases for either both of those you may still be able to find the full details of your purchases using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link below.)

4* Seaport District for $175
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>My guess would be the Seaport Boston Hotel.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 months later...

So we needed to change hotel to Seaport to be closer to the rest of the family (in town for a wedding!). I went in to priceline this morning to bid on a hotel (yes i clicked through the link :)  Based on the Priceline hotel list, there were only 4 4* hotels, so i thought any of those were good. I started with $150 and it took right away, but to my surprise, i got Yotel Boston. Seeing that Yotel can accommodate only 2 or 3 max, I called Priceline right away to explain that we have 2 little kids (and I really need 2 queens or something along that line). Priceline put me on hold and called the hotel, unfortunately the hotel didn't have anything available, so they allowed us to cancel the reservation (lucky me i know!!). So i thought I'd let you know, perhaps you can add Yotel Boston to your Seaport 4* list? This is what the express deal offer looks like right now for Seaport 4* 9/1 - 9/7

Hotel Amenities

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

$183/night

total $1,271 including the 5% discount from bb

Still think it's the Seaport Boston, but i'm scared after what i've gone through :)

We have edited the topic title of this thread to reflect your win of the Yotel Boston and have added this property to the Priceline Hotel List. 

Please start a NEW TOPIC for further help with this trip and we will assist you there, since this thread now reflects your purchase of the Yotel Boston.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]