Hotwire Hotel: New York Hotwire Hotel help?

arielnoy
By arielnoy,
in

looking for some help with a possible bookings for NYC and am considering the hotels below. Can someone tell me which hotels these are before I book? 

Travel Dates: Fri Fri, Jun 02 - Tue, Jun 06, 2 adults 0 children 

4 Star Hotel in Midtown West - Price $154 US a night 

1 Room, 2 Adults

90 Percent Recommended 

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Spa services

3-star Boutique Hotel in Theater District Midtown West area - $170 US a night

90 Percent Recommended Favorite 

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center

3.5-star Hotel in Times Square South area - $166 US a night 

90 Percent Recommended 

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center

4-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area - $217 US a night 

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

4.5-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area - $221 US a night 

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility 

4-star Hotel in Rockefeller Center area- $188 US a night 

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility 

Please help! 

I believe at least some of the offers above have more amenities then what you have posted as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Also, the above would require quite a bit of time to research, as i'm very familiar with NYC, let us know exactly what it is that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip, and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) and we will try to pick out the best offers that meet your criteria for this trip.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. I am looking for a 3.5 or 4 star hotel in Time Square, Madison Square or Midtown West and looking from June 2-June 6th with Free Wi fi and no resort fees. The hotel location is key for me and the price I am looking for is $150-$230 US. Any suggestions? 

Here is the one I was really aiming for:

I checked your better bidding tool not sure if I used it right but here is what I found out

3.5-star Hotel in Times Square South area - $166 US a night 

90 Percent Recommended 

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center 

The tool you provided showed me this. 

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

3.5* Times Square South for $166.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
==>  Holiday Inn TS would be my guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Can you let me know which one this hotel is? Is it Hampton Inn? Or Holiday inn? 

June 2 - June 6 2 adults 0 children

3-star Boutique Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area $172 US a night

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access

and this one can you confirm which hotel it is? I am asking because I do not want the OUT NY hotel if it is it. 

June 2 - June 6 2 adults 0 children

4-star Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area $153 US a night 

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

thanks for your help 

Best guess/comments for each:

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $170.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side

4* Theater District - Midtown West for $153.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> likely The Out NYC

If you're looking to stay in this area and around this price point why not (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided links):

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $183
Pets Allowed
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Doubletree By Hilton New York Times Square West best guess would be the Doubletree By Hilton New York Times Square West

or good value in a different zone but still centrally located:

4* Empire State Building Area for $172
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Iberostar 70 Park Avenue Hotel

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]