Priceline Hotel: Hotels in Central Valley - Woodbury Commons area?

tippytoes123123
By tippytoes123123,
in

I tried searching on the Hotel Lists on Better Bidding, but I can't seem to find a list of hotels included in the "Central Valley - Woodbury Commons" area. Could someone please point me to the info if it exists? 

If possible, I'd also appreciate some help identifying this Express Deal: 

1* Express Deal Hotel

Central Valley - Woodbury Commons Area 

9/2/17 - 9/4/17

$77 per night

Free Parking, Business Center, Free Internet, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Background: We intend to hit the outlets and would like to stay in a nearby hotel. It looks like the only hotels in the area are the Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury and Americas Best Value Inn. I suspect the Express Deal is the latter option, but I'm not sure if the area encompasses other hotels that I'm not considering. 

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

1* Central Valley - Woodbury Commons Area for $77
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i'd agree that the best guess for this one would be the Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley

I'm fairy familiar with this area... do you intend to hit the outlets for more than one day?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply! I will definitely use the PRICELINE links on the board. 

We land at JFK around noon on Saturday, Sept 2.

We will probably spend that half day plus the whole of Sunday Sept 3, at the outlets, before moving on to NYC for other touristy activities. NYC accommodation is much pricier, hence the decision to stay 2 nights at the Woodbury area and check out on Monday Sept 4. 

Maximum budget is probably $100 per night before tax. But I would definitely hope to go below that if possible.

I read the reviews of Americas Best Value Inn and they seem fine. I just wanted to check if there was a Hotel List for that area, to ascertain the chances of that Express Deal being someplace totally unexpected... 

If you're happy with the Americas Best Value Inn and are looking to stay under $100/nite then i think that is going to be your best option.

If you were only going to shop for 1 of the days i would have suggested staying a little further out where you may be able to get a much higher rated hotel for not too much more money, but it's not worth the 20+ minute drive both days, imo... especially if you find the hotel above acceptable.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 4/26/2017 at 9:33 AM, thereuare said:

If you were only going to shop for 1 of the days i would have suggested staying a little further out where you may be able to get a much higher rated hotel for not too much more money, but it's not worth the 20+ minute drive both days, imo... especially if you find the hotel above acceptable.

Just out of curiosity, what hotel would that have been? 

Separately, I was just wondering if you knew of any other hotels that might be included in the "Central Valley - Woodbury Commons" zone (aside from Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury and Americas Best Value Inn). I'm just trying to weigh whether I should try my luck and do a bid for Americas Best Value Inn, as the zone looks pretty small. 

I didn't research actual hotels or prices, but if staying further out from Woodbury, i would have looked in the Mahwah, NJ area or perhaps something in Pearl River, NY.

The Days Inn would be at least one other 1 star rated property in the Central Valley - Woodbury zone.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]