Priceline Hotel: Need hotel 3*+ in Chicago Loop area - May 22- 26 - Max $125/night

harliequinn85
By harliequinn85,
in

The first part of this period is somewhat difficult because the Restaurant Association conference, which is one of the largest of the year in Chicago. That ends on the 23rd, so the first night is driving up the rates when you look at the whole period.

I'm seeing: 3* Loop - Millennium Park for $108.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
==>  Guess would be the SP Suites Millennium Park, with a less likely guess of the Congress Hotel.

That said, I'm seeing when searching for 5/23-26 only:

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $127
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Possible match for the Fairmont (you can also use the coupon code in my signature.)

Then for 5/22:

3* Loop - Millennium Park for $108.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette
==>  Possible SP Suites or - less likely - the Congress.

Would mean switching hotels, but at least would result in a very nice property during the majority of the stay.

Would this be of any interest? Let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

HOTWIRE EXPRESS says:

may 23 to 26

$101/night  3 stars

Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

would this be Chicago South Loop Hotel?

Please confirm the zone and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID. Also, I really would suggest not looking South of downtown. The Chicago South Loop Hotel is called the South Loop hotel, but it's really nowhere near the Loop. There's nothing around that property.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below):

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $127
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center
>>>This would be a potential match for the very nice Fairmont, which is in an excellent location.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further assistance.

On 4/28/2017 at 9:19 PM, harliequinn85 said:

HOTWIRE EXPRESS says:

may 23 to 26

$101/night  3 stars

Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Zone: McCormick Place/South Loop

would this be Chicago South Loop Hotel?

3* McCormick Place - South Loop for $101.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  My guess would be the Chicago South Loop hotel, but I really wouldn't recommend staying there.

Because there's really very little around that property and it's a ways from downtown. You would be spending time and money on transportation that could have gone towards a more conveniently located (and nicer) hotel. It's definitely not conveniently located from a tourist standpoint.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE for 5/23-26

3* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $106.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Room Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Possible match for Inn of Chicago. That property - a former Best Western - gets mixed reviews but for $5 more, you'd be in a hugely better location.

4* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $116.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Allerton

Or on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $128
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Fairmont, plus you can use the 5% coupon in my signature but that expires 4/30 (today). That should bring this to $121 and change.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]