Hotwire Hotel: Help with 5* SoHo - TriBeCa

gt23
By gt23,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a 5* property in the SoHo - TriBeCa area for 4/29 to 5/1 (2 nights, 2 persons). I have a separate cancellable booking for a well-reviewed property for $233 / night, so am looking to beat that price or obtain a materially better property.

I am seeing:

Option 1:

5*

SoHo-Tribeca

$235/night

Amenities: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

My guess is that this is the James, does that sound right? If so, I would prefer to stay at the place I have already booked for the same price.

Option 2:

5*

SoHo-Tribeca

$251/night

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access

My guess would be the Smyth; does that sound right? If so, this would be higher than booking directly with the hotel (after fees and taxes). However, if this is the 11 Howard, then it would be a good price.

Grateful for any help or advice ...

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing:

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $251.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  I'll guess Smyth or 11 Howard, although would lean towards the former.  I'm seeing best available rate for these dates on the Smyth website at $355.

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $239.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the Trump.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Many thanks for your help, Aaron. I was too slow, I am now seeing:

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $258.00

Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services.

~~~ This cannot be the Smyth or the 11 Howard, neither of which have pools.

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $324.00

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

~~~ I'm guessing this is still the Trump, but at a higher price.

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $346.00

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access

~~~This seems a bit too expensive to be the Smyth; would you guess 11 Howard? I would be interested in the latter.

I'm seeing:

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $258.00
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  A guess would be Jet Luxury at the Trump Soho

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $261.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be Trump

5* SoHo - Tribeca for $251 (this is showing at $346, but when I click on the listing, price changes to $251 w/"Now Lower Price")
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Guess would be Smyth or 11 Howard. 

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]