Priceline Hotel: On Business Budget

mariamika29
By mariamika29,
in

I have business meeting in Toronto (Yorkville area) coming up soon. The company will only cover up to $135CDN/night up to 2 nights. I was able to successfully bid $135CDN/night on PRICELINE for Hotel Intercontinental Yorkville for 2 nights when I was there last time on business 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to bid the same way for the last couple of weeks, but with no success this time around. Is it the season? I need to book May 2-4. Yorkville. Preferably 4 star. Thank you!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Rates are quite date specific - unfortunately, these dates do look considerably more expensive.  On HOTWIRE for these dates, I'm seeing:

4* Downtown Toronto North - Yorkville for $296.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  This would be a possible match for the Intercontinental Yorkville, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

Would $100 be your desired max budget per night? Which zones would be acceptable?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]