imthecableman
By imthecableman,
in

4*

Cincinatti Downtown

4/21-4/23

$213/nt

Using the Hotwire Easy View tool, the full amenities are:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

I'm wondering if this is a lower star rating of the 21c Museum Hotel (based on amenities except self-service laundry, although the 21c is normally listed as 4.5*).  Or maybe the Cincinattian?

"Boutique" is kind of throwing me off the trail for the other usual suspects in DT Cincinatti.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

I don't believe this is the 21c which should still be 4.5* rated by hotwire... also, this property shows a 4.5/5.0 TA rating which the Cincinnatian Hotel does not have, so i don't think it's that one either.

I too am stumped on this one; the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is a possibility, but i also see other aspects that make me think it's some other property entirely, but unfortunately i'm not able to gain any insight into this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also follow-up your preiovus Cincinnati hotel thread from earlier this month with whatever you decided for that trip... or is this a replacement stay for that trip that never materialized for those dates?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The listing does show a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating, so risk seems to be fairly minor given the high review rating.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

If you do decide to book a regular rate hotel at one of the properties above it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your purchase.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]