Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4* Paris Fr North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe area

m_schro
By m_schro,
in

Hello,  I am looking at the following

4* Hotel

2 rooms for 3 adults and 2 children

June 12-16

Paris France (North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe area)

90% recommended

4.5 circles on Trip Advisor

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Internet access

$152/ night/room

Allows for a bed choice

Please let me know what you think

Thanks

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe for $137.00
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==> the Hotel Ampere  would be my best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks.  After reviewing the neighborhoods could you take a look at this hotel and let me know what you think.

Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides

4* Hotel

2 rooms for 3 adults and 2 children

June 12-16

85% recommended

4 circles on Trip Advisor

$204/ night/room

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access, Children's activities

Thanks

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* HOTWIRE Saint Germain - Luxembourg Gardens - Invalides for $204.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> Holiday Inn Paris - Saint Germain des Pres would be my best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the information.  I am still looking at additional neighborhoods.  What do you think about this one?

$256/ night per room for 2 rooms

South of Champs Elysées - Trocadéro

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible parking

85% recommended

4.5 circles on trip advisor

Thanks

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you still including 2rooms/2adults/3children in your search?

Hello,  I am using the Hotwire easy view,  2 rooms, 3 adults, 2 children.  June 12-16. FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible parking. Currently it is $256 South of Champs Elysées - Trocadéro

Thanks

I think i previously was looking for a 4* hotel like the other offers, but it appears that the one you're now seeing is 5* rated:

5* HOTWIRE South of Champs Elysées - Trocadéro for $256.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Handicapped Parking
==> if the above is what you're seeing, the Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel Hotel would be my best guess for this one

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]