Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Disney Maingate West) help identify

Morlikster
By Morlikster,
in

Hi, I need help identifying this 4* Orlando Disney Maingate West deal for dates 5/9 - 5/15.

Ammenities are as follows.

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Bed options are:

Nonsmoking Standard Room      $101/night

2 Bedroom Villa - 1 King And 2 Queen Beds - Nonsmoking     $129/night

Deluxe Room     $169/night

3 Bedroom Villa - 1 King And 3 Queen Beds - Nonsmoking     $169/night

Thanks,

Welcome to Betterbidding! 

Please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link below.

4* Disney Maingate West for $101
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>A Guess would be Holiday Inn Club Vacations ORLANDO - ORANGE LAKE RESORT.

Would this listing be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for (desired budget, acceptable zones and any other factors) and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

You're not going to find many 2BR suites offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE... in fact i think you're luck to have found the one you did, as occupancy for 5 people can be very difficult.

I will add that technically all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy, although i don't know of anyone who has had an issue when purchasing a PRICELINE EXPRESS where the bed type shown is designed to accommodate the number of guests needed.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]