Hotwire Hotel: Boston July 2017

Carrick48
By Carrick48,
in

This is my first time looking at this site and Hotwire.  Thoughts on which hotel this might be targeting?  

Any and all help and tips welcome.  I'm a nervous traveller.  

A little worried about booking this way and ending up in a bad neighbourhood or in a bad hotel.  

Thanks in advance. 

Welcome to Betterbidding! 

Please go to BiddingHelper.com, then search for your dates of travel and click "Hotwire Easy View". Next to the listing of interest, click the "Full Amenities" button and please cut/paste the full list of amenities (including accessible) and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Additionally, let us know more about your desired budget (as well as acceptable zones/desired star rating) and we can make suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm sorry, I had done that the first time and it has disappeared. 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

We are interested in 3.5-4 stars and would prefer to stay near the theatre district or another area equal distance from Boston common.  

Thanks for for your help.  

Apologies, can you also include the exact dates of travel so that we can research/ID the listing? Thanks, it's greatly appreciated. We can also then research what else is available for your dates to make additional suggestions based on what you are looking for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I don't understand why information that was in my original post is gone.  All of the required pieces you list in your information to new users was included in my post.... Sorry about that. 

4*

Zone Boston 

Sub-Zone theatre district

Price $168/night USD

Date JULY 29-31

Amenities. 

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

From the Hotwire Hotel List the amenity set above matches previous reports for the Boston Park Plaza Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one.

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're welcome.

Keep in mind that while you think about it the offer could disappear at any time (or the price could increase no longer making this a viable option)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]