Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire 5* Champions Gate - West of Disney - 08/03/2017 - 08/08/2017 - $151 a night

cswofford
By cswofford,
in

Need help with 5* Champions Gate - West of Disney - 08/03/2017 - 08/08/2017 - $151 a night

BiddingHelper.com amenities are: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

Thanks in advance

I see this offer but unfortunately don't have any insight as to which one it may be.

I am seeing this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page):

5* Disney Maingate West for $160
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Reunion Resort, a Salamander Golf and Spa Resort, should this one be of any interest

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Using BiddingHelper.com for August 1st - 9th I am finding the following and need some help:

Intl. Drive South - Sea World Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher) (3 bedroom Suite is what I am looking at for $174/night)

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

Wow, in the time I opened this post, two of the main ones I was going to ask about are gone.  We need these dates mentioned above and be able to get a 2 bedroom unit, 3 is fine as well.  Close to Disney.   Ideal budget would be under $150 a night but as you can see with what I am asking about above, the right place would make me pay more.

Quick question.  Why on PRICELINE does it sometimes say "Bed Choice Available" but then when you click on Book there are no choices?  Does that mean all but one option sold out in the time you initiated the original search?

As always, Thanks.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

7 hours ago, cswofford said:

Why on Priceline does it sometimes say "Bed Choice Available" but then when you click on Book there are no choices?

Sometimes they erroneously show a Bed Choice when a choice is not really available.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* Intl. Drive South - Sea World for $141 ($174 for the 3BR suite ... both less 5% by using the promotion in my signature)
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be the Floridays Resort Orlando

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

20 hours ago, cswofford said:

Why on Priceline does it sometimes say "Bed Choice Available" but then when you click on Book there are no choices?

Sometimes they erroneously show a Bed Choice when a choice is not really available.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* Intl. Drive South - Sea World for $141 ($174 for the 3BR suite ... both less 5% by using the promotion in my signature)
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be the Floridays Resort Orlando

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

As for my original post regarding the 5*, we ended up changing our vacation plans and are arriving earlier and leaving later.  Sorry I did not follow up.

Thank you for the response regarding the bed choice.  It drives me insane when I am trying to book stays where I can have a door with a tiny bit of privacy ;)

Yes the floridays would work for us.  We will use your HOTWIRE link and discount link if we book it.  Thanks so much.  

8 hours ago, cswofford said:

We will use your HOTWIRE link and discount link if we book it.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you book a regular rate hotel, cancel the trip, etc)

This helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Thanks!

PS- and please change your email address associated with the board to one that doesn't block our emails (or ask your ISP to deliver the emails you request)

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]