rampaadh
By rampaadh,
in

My first post, please pardon me if anything not correct

Can you please help me identify 4* Hotel in Disney Maingate - Celebration Area

4-Star PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal Condo

Disney Maingate - Celebration Area

Travel : 5/20 - 5/27 (7 nights)

As per priceline express - $86 per night ($823.97 total)

I assume Condo means I will get Kitchen?

Based on prev forums, I assume this resort is Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration

Hotel amenities

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Resort fee: 105 total

I am travelling with 2 kids, I hope I will get kitchen, 1 bedroom. Is there any way to confirm?

If I go thru bid route, will I get the same condo for $60?

Welcome to Betterbidding! :biggrin:

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Disney Maingate - Celebration Area for $86
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Condo
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Melia

I'm not seeing a bed choice option on the detail page for the listing, unfortunately. If you bid, you can get any hotel at the star rating in the zone - the hotel showing on the PRICELINE EXPRESS side is not necessarily an indicator of what you may get when bidding.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I will add to the above that if you do decide to bid on PRICELINE there is no way to know if $60 will be enough or not, and if it is, if you would even receive the same hotel that is currently offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Also, do note that the Melia does have some 'regular' rooms that appear to be standard hotel room sized and do not have a Kitchenette.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is what PRICELINE says about Condo properties (this is on the page of the condo offer above):

Condos typically offer more spacious accommodations, which may include a kitchen or kitchenette.

(emphasis added by me)

So while the vast majority of Condo properties would offer a Kitchenette, it's not something that is guaranteed.

If our guess above was for a property where all rooms had kitchen/kitchenettes i would say that you're relatively safe, but given that some rooms at the hotel we have guessed don't have kitchenettes, i would not make the assumption that this condo includes a kitchenette.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can search on HOTWIRE for listings that note kitchenette as an amenity, as well.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

One more question. So in Priceline Bid, there is no way to know if a hotel as kitchenette as amenities?

When I check for 4* hotels in the area, I see:

Guaranteed Amenities:Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Guest Score 8/10 or Higher

So would that mean there is no way to bid for a room with kitchenette? Would n't be good if I raise my bid more, the system should allow me to see more amenities so that I am at least guaranteed though the hotel name is not shown?