Hotwire Hotel: 4* - $102 - Downtown St. Louis

pates
By pates,
in

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you seeing any other listings of interest?

I'm seeing a 4* for over $150 on HOTWIRE, but PRICELINE EXPRESS is showing:

Please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the link below.

4* Downtown St. Louis for $124
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Hotel Majestic.

Let us know more about what you are looking for in terms of hotel and we would be happy to offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yes.

3.5*  Downtown  St Louis Boutique Hotel for $74

Amenities:Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking.

Above from Biddinghelper.

For this HOTWIRE offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE Downtown Saint Louis for $74.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> best guess would be the St. Louis City Center Hotel

If you are interested in this property i believe it can be had here for less (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* Downtown St. Louis for $56
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i believe this too is likely the St. Louis City Center Hotel

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I can't say what the MAPS and HOTELS.com rates was at the time of your booking, but currently both the Peartree Inn and our link to the Peartree Inn both show the same $145/nite with the same free cancellation... i suspect they likely almost always move in tandem with each other.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]