Priceline Hotel: 4* Rome (Vatican City) Hotel Franklin Feel The Sound

drains44
By drains44,
in

Tried originally with a couple of lower bids for Spanish Steps area and Piazza Navona and was rejected.  Included Vatican City area and it was immediately accepted.  I noticed immediately that every other website (including Hotel Franklin's own website) deems it a 3* and that the retail price was about $105 for our nights, so called Priceline customer service.  Priceline was apologetic and refunded our money immediately.  I was impressed with their customer service - I thought for sure I would need to argue for a while in order to make any headway..  

Sorry to hear that the result wasn't as hoped, but glad to hear that you are pleased with PRICELINE's handling of the situation. Looks like a neat/unique property.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]