Hotwire Hotel: Please help Identify 4* Rome Trevi Fountain Spanish Steps

m_schro
By m_schro,
in

I am looking at a 4* on hotwire June 9-12. I need two rooms, they are listed at $191 per night.  The amenities are as follows

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Children's activities

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

I am entering in 2 rooms for 3 adults and two children.  There are different hotels that come up when using the easy view and when going direct to Hotwire.  Maybe because of the way you enter the rooms with specific number of guests on the easy view verses lumping them together on the Hotwire site.  Any way, I am interested in the 4* on the Hotwire site for $197 per night per room for June 9-12. 2 rooms for 3 adults and 2 children.  The amenities listed under details are as follows: Children's activities Fitness center Pet friendly Self-service laundry.  It is 90% recommended and has 4* on tripadvisor 500-1000 reviews.  Hope this helps

Thanks

For this HOTWIRE offer:

Free Internet
Childrens Activities
Fitness
Pet Friendly
Laundry
==> my best guess would be the Hotel White

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]