$25 Contest.... Priceline and Hotwire purchases

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

I was just told about a contest for the month of October at SavingsBarn.com

Essentially they'll be awarding $25 to a randomly selected user during the month of October. For every Priceline or Hotwire purchase made thru SavingsBarn you get an entry in the contest, but you have to email them after your purchase so that they know which purchase goes with each person.

We're not allowed to link to them, but you can go to the SavingsBarn.com homepage for more details.

Good Luck.

PS- before somebody asks... this is open to all of their users, not just BetterBidding members (hmm... maybe our own contest down the road? :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

As we're getting close to the end of the month i thought i'd bump this as a reminder for everyone to place any last minute bids they are thinking of doing and to remind those who have placed winning bids this month to email SavingsBarn.com your winning bid info.

Good Luck to everyone who has entered!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]