Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Boston Common - Theater District) Courtyard By Marriott Boston Downtown

bbelenky
By bbelenky,
in

Please help me identify this hotel for 04/06 - 04/09. It shown $134 and here is the list of amenities:

Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks for all your help! Boston has become so expensive lately....

I'm seeing:

4* Copley Square - Back Bay for $134.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Sheraton, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

Would this possibility be of interest? 

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Here is the update. I found rate $102 for 3* in Boston Common - Theater District Area in PRICELINE EXPRESS with only amenities shown: Free internet. After some research (thanks mostly to this site) I was fairly convinced it matches Courtyard by Marriott Downtown and decided to try PRICELINE Bidding options. Started at $90 and was presented a counter offer of $104, rejected it and added another 3* area (Cambridge) and raised to $92 and got it. It's was indeed Courtyard by Marriott Downtown with $328 total for 3 days. This hotel is listed as possible for 3* in Priceline list (none supplied by user) so now consider it supplied :). This is an old historic building in great area which was fully renovated lately. Rooms are on smaller side, however we didn't care. Thanks so much to this forum, very happy with my win! I Should I post it to Priceline section as well?

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Glad to see you're happy with the hotel and deal you received and this property will work well for your needs this trip.

We will take care of edit the topic title accordingly and moving the thread to the PRICELINE section of the board, but in the future you can use the GREEN 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the page (you can't see it now since this button can only be used once and as we just used it to report this win it disappears)... this will give you a form to fill-out to report the win and add a reply with the details of your purchase, as well as automatically move the thread to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

We have updated the Priceline Express Hotel List for this property to 'may be' Free Internet since it has not yet been confirmed with an actual purchase (although i agree with your guess that this was also likely the Courtyard, we only update the hotel lists with actual purchases, as this keeps them 'pure' and not clouded with out suspicions of what a hotel might be)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]