Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Kennesaw - Woodstock Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw

aworldtraveller
By aworldtraveller,
in

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

For the future, note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

There is more than one Extended Stay America located in this zone, can you please provide the address of the one that you received.

Also, I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks!  Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property at Kennesaw town center says in the hotwire listing fitness center (along with internet, free parking, smoke free, kitchenette, pets and laundry), to boot, there doesn't seem to be one there. I have never had this happen on hotwire before this type of misrepresentation. I did use the HOTWIRE link to book my stay, as usual but missed the hotwire coupon link, sadly. For one night I will endure but I don't believe this worked out fairly so buyers beware.

I assume it's this one:
Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw

3000 George Busbee Pkwy. Nw

... is this the FULL AMENITY SET  you see in your HOTWIRE account under MY TRIPS:

Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Kitchenette

The listing for the Extended Stay America Atlanta - Kennesaw does indicate that they have a Fitness Center.

This Kennesaw hotel also offers a fitness center...

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]