Hotwire Hotel: Toronto hotel help?

jargey3000
By jargey3000,
in

Been a while since I've used Forum.... I forget exactly how it works. i need to book a last minute hotel in toronto for tomorrow night & need help trying to pin down the first 4*hotel currently on the list -at $120.

"pet friendly, indoor pool(s), fitness centre, pool(s), restaurant(s), business centre, internet, spa service"

Help anyone? which hotel is this?

Please confirm the star rating and zone for the listing, as well as dates of travel - is this one night only?

Also, If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities (including accessible) beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

OK thanks. one night only April 3/17

I redid search for 4.5* & better (I couldn't seem to open it up by Zone - but I ticked "Downtown Toronto west" in the Area Selection"?)

3 Hotels came up. The 2 I'd be interested in are:

- $113US Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Children's activities

-$89US Amenities: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Can anyone identify these 2 hotels? Thanks.

For tonight for 4.5* and higher, I see:

4.5* Downtown Toronto West for $112.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  That amenity set has been seen previously with the Thompson, so that would be my guess.

I'm not seeing a 4.5* under $100.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the links:)

4* Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts for $87
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Possible match for the Fairmont Royal York

4* Downtown Toronto North - Yorkville for $114
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Possible match for the Intercontinental Yorkville

Would any of these possibilities be of interest?

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

What did you do for this trip... book a regular rate hotel (which one and how much), cancel the trip, etc?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]