Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Denver - no central list?

king10208
By king10208,
in

I was trying to ID and book somewhere for an upcoming trip on May 26-28 and frankly trying to get either the Westin or Residence Inn Denver City Center, but couldn't find the Downtown - Central list of hotels here, only the "Greater Downtown" list. That's an official HW zone as well, so I figured non of the "Central" properties would be on that list. Any advice?

The 'Central' zone was recently subdivided from the 'Greater Downtown zone' and we have not yet had time to reclassify all of the hotels in this area, if you post the details of the HOTWIRE offer you're seeing we will research it and have a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the research offer. Out of left field, my brother scored the Residence Inn Denver City Center for 188.10 through Southwest Vacations, which was right in line with the HW prices we were seeing and, of course, a sure thing. I did my research by clicking through here, so hopefully the site gets something out of that. Thanks again.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]