Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (City Of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral) Hilton London Tower Bridge

Bronika
By Bronika,
in

Are you still seeing this listing when searching? I'm not seeing a $121 4* in this zone when searching for 3 rooms for 12/19-21. I do see a cheaper 4* for $96 and a 4* Condo for $126, both which different amenity sets.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please confirm that the correct dates are showing after clicking the link below.

4* Mayfair - Soho for $96
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>My guess would be the Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields or the Strand Palace.

Would these possibilities be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for (acceptable zones, desired budget/star rating.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

These possabilities would not be of intrest

Zones im looking at 

Mayfair - Soho Area

Bloomsbury - Marble Arch

Westminster - Houses of Parliament

$150 a night per room

4* or 5*

Do you think the price may drop in price as the year go"s on?

Also happy to have a go at Name your own price

Also seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria for $142
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Guess would be the Nadler Victoria

If you bid are you willing to accept any hotel at the star rating picked in the zone/s chosen?

4-Star Express Deal Hotel  

Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum Area

19 -21 December 2017

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

$155 on the express page when you go to book a double room says $123

Can you identify this one please 

For this offer (confirm your dates on any links provided below):

4* Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum for $123
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> not 100% certain, but my guess would be Myhotel Bloomsbury

12 hours ago, AaronJB said:

4* Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria for $142
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

For this previous one my guess would be the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi can you please help id this hotel thanks

4-star Hotel in Bloomsbury

Wed, Jan 03 - Fri, Jan 05  

3 Rooms,  4 Adults,  1 Child

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible path of travelAccessible bathroom

Thank you

Are your plans/dates for this trip now firm and are you willing to commit to a Jan 2018 trip at this point in time?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

Hi can you help with the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. My dates are now firm 

3-5 Jan 2018

$113

4-Star Hotel  

The City - Tower Bridge - St. Pauls Cathedral Area

Free Internet

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

4-Star Hotel  

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

$121

thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Thanks for the information. Can you help me on the below

Hi can you help with the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. My dates are now firm 

3-5 Jan 2018

$113

4-Star Hotel  

The City - Tower Bridge - St. Pauls Cathedral Area

Free Internet

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

4-Star Hotel  

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

$121

thanks

Are those prices in USD as i'm seeing a different offer for The City hotel and prices less than above (or maybe you're pricing one of the bed choice options?).

This is what i'm currently being offered thru the EASY VIEW tab of BiddingHelper.com (confirm your dates on the landing page of any provided links):

4* The City - Tower Bridge - St. Pauls Cathedral for $88
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> The Tower A Guoman Hotel would be my best guess for this one

4* Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum for $96
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> not certain

How about this offer:

4* HOTWIRE City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral for $96.00
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> my best guess here would be the well reviewed Hilton London Tower Bridge, but even if this guess should be wrong (there are only a few amenities showing) this HOTWIRE offer indicates an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating and is 100% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests so it should prove to be a very nice stay and good value at under $100/nite in London

Any of these properties work for your needs this trip?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

I will see what this one maybe then decide beween this and the other hotwire from above

Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

$usd 98

Thanks

For this offer:

4* HOTWIRE Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum for $98.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Travel Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess would be the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]