Hotwire Hotel: NYC 4 1/2* Boutique Midtown East June 22-23

kalky
By kalky,
in

I need help identifying New York City - Midtown East Boutique hotel for June 22 - 23   $165 with a tripadvisor 4/5 rating with over 2000 reviews.

Business center

Fitness center

Internet access

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing:

4.5* Midtown East for $165.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  My guess would be the Westin Grand Central

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for your replay.  I thought about that one, but they describe the hotel as a "Boutique" which I'm not sure you can call this Westin a boutique hotel. 

Do you know how they define "Boutique"?

Again thanks for your help! 

Boutique is a very 'loose' term that can be used to describe a variety of property types... we have even seen some 2* and 2.5* hotels labeled as 'boutique', which i didn't think necessarily qualified as a boutique style property.

I agree with the guess above of this HOTWIRE offer being the Westin.

If you are interested in this property i believe this is the same hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) which would be a few dollars cheaper on an all-in basis:

4* Grand Central Terminal - UN for $167
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
(PRICELINE and HOTWIRE use different star rating systems which is the reason for the difference in each of the offers, even though my guess is the same hotel)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did not.  I'm hoping that I will see something better later.  I'm not crazy about the location, not that it's bad, just hoping for someplace more central.  I love the 40s, just prefer something more central east to west.  I agree that it is probably the Westin.

fcsmama2017,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you'd like help with your own upcoming trip feel free to start a NEW TOPIC and include the dates of your stay.

kalky,

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip... or are you not looking to book until closer to your stay regardless of what you find now?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help identifying this one:

NYC 4* Times Square North  June 22-23  $221

Business center

Fitness centerI

nternet access

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travelIn-room accessibility

4.5 on tripadvisor with more than 2000 reviews

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I'm not currently seeing the a 4* HOTWIRE Times Square North hotel with the amenities above... are you still seeing this one on your own search?

22 hours ago, thereuare said:

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip... or are you not looking to book until closer to your stay regardless of what you find now?

2x

I'm looking for the best possible hotel, preferably walking distance to the broadway theaters, preferably less than $210, or $230 (before the $20 off Hotwire discount). Ideally the hotel will have a 4 1/2 rating on tripadvisor with over 2000 reviews, & very good recent reviews.  I'm still seeing the hotel on Hotwire for $221  4* Times Square North with the following:

Business center

Fitness center

Internet access

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

4 1/2 on Tripadvisor  --  bed choice of king or 2 full beds

95% recommended Amazing! (5 reviews) on Hotwire, I assume.

I was wondering if it might be the Renaissance Times Square.

The Renaissance would be one possibility, but so would the Novotel Times Square... either of these would be among my top guess for the HOTWIRE offer above.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]