Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square West) The Marker San Francisco

veetee
By veetee,
in

Hello. I'm looking to book a hotel on hotwire and need help identifying some hotels:

1. 4-star Boutique Hotel in Union Square West area. Dates: May 13 - 16. Rate: $114/night. Amenities: Business centre, Fitness centre, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms. 

2. 3.5-star Hotel in Union Square East area. Dates: May 13-16. Rate: 124/night. Amenities: Boutique hotel, Business centre, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms

3. 3.5-star Boutique Hotel in Union Square East area. Dates: May 13 - 16. Rate: $149. Amenities: Business centre, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

4. 3.5-star Boutique Hotel in Union Square West area. Dates: May 13-16 Rate: $110. Amenities: Boutique hotel, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms

thank you in advance ! :) 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I suspect there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

Sorry here is the revised amenities that I was able to find out from the Easy Tab View. We are just looking for anything for a decent price, and hotel or boutique style with modern rooms. I have been looking at Hotel Diva. So hoping to find it through HotWire. Taking my chances.

1. 4-star Boutique Hotel in Union Square West area. Dates: May 13 - 16. Rate: $114/night. Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility

2. 3.5-star Hotel in Union Square East area. Dates: May 13-16. Rate: 124/night. Amenities: AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access, In-room accessibility

3. 3.5-star Boutique Hotel in Union Square East area. Dates: May 13 - 16. Rate: $149. Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

4. 3.5-star Boutique Hotel in Union Square West area. Dates: May 13-16 Rate: $112. Amenities:  Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom

4* Union Square West for $114.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
==>  I'll guess the Marker

3.5* Union Square East for $124.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
==>  Guess would be the Cartwright.

Not seeing the third listing: are you still seeing it when searching? If so, are you searching for more than 2 people?

3.5* Union Square West for $112.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==>  No guess, but would be concerned with the 45% approval rating.

PRICELINE EXPRESS: (Please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

3.5* Union Square West for $149
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Handlery

3* Union Square West for $145
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel Union Square.

Would any of the above possibilities be of interest? Also, would any other zones be acceptable?

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi,

for the 3rd one. All I found for the amenities are "Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access" the dates are May 13 - 16. I am only searching for 2 people.

To be honest, I was hoping to find a good deal to stay Hotel Diva. I am looking to stay some where downtown by Union Square as it is close to everything (walking distance). Is there any recommendation on which area would be good to stay at. Do you know if in the past people have gotten deals on HotWire for Hotel Diva? I would also be interested in Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco. But I rather save some money and risk it. Any tips or recommendations would be great. Thank you again.

You can use the search function on the top right corner of the board to find any previous wins for the Hotel Diva, but regardless if it was won yesterday or has not been seen for a few years, it means little if it's not being offered for your specific dates.

The best way to use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE to save money is to first see what is offered within your budget and the determine if any of them will work for your needs... not to choose a hotel and then hope it is being offered for your dates.

What is it about the Hotel Diva (or the Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco) that makes it appealing to you?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your results and helping us confirm this new amenity set for this hotel in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]