Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Greater Downtown) Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center

ScottCa596
By ScottCa596,
in

I need help Identifying 3.5-star All-suites Hotel in Downtown Denver - Central area.

I believe it is the Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center

My travel dates are 01/17/18 - 01/21/18 - it is coming up at $105 a night for the 4 nights.

Amenities listed on the full Hotwire site: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Business center, Fitness center, Indoor pool(s), Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry. Smoke-free rooms

Amenities listed on the bidding helper: FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette

Trip Advisor Reviews 501- 1000 - Homewood Suites has 953 Trip Advisor Reviews.

I pulled up Homewood Suites in the Hotwire Vacation section and all the amenities match.

I also bid Priceline from $72 - $90 in $3 increments for 3.5* using free rebids and got nothing.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Please point out any other 3.5* all suites in Downtown Denver - Central Area with between 501- 1000 Trip Advisor Reviews; that I may have missed.

Thank you.

I would agree that the Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center would seem to be the most likely outcome for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin you

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Results after pressing <enter>: Awesome! You're staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center

Can you please change the Subject line to:

3.5 Denver ( Downtown Denver - Central) Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center $105

I am actually SUPER HAPPY - I will be attending an event just a block away at the Convention Center. Plus their free breakfast actually lowers the cost by $5 - $8 a night; and I saved an additional $5 a night by using the HOTWIRE link on this page - available at the time of purchase.  I'm glad I did try Priceline by bidding up to $90, that way I have no regrets that I could have done better.

This hotel is currently ranked by travelers as #6 of 154 hotels in Denver on Trip Advisor. 

Price summary

Room

$420.00 ($105.00 per night x 4 nights x 1 room)

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a great deal at this well reviewed property and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List. .

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]