Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5* Disneyland, Country Inn and Suites, April 23-27

trellaineBC
By trellaineBC,
in

HOTWIRE is so confusing.  I'm trying to narrow down the possibility I get Country Inn and Suites, Disneyland.  It's rated 3.5*.  I want to be there April 23-27.

looking at the Hotwire categories for 3.5* they all look the same?  What the heck is the difference in the 3.5* category for Disneyland? There are 

there are 3 categories with 3.5* :/

thanks

On 3/5/2017 at 6:28 PM, thereuare said:

It would be appreciated if you concluded your previous threads as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You don't have to be sorry... you just need to go back and conclude your previous threads :wink:

Starting topics without concluding your threads and/or not responding to questions that we ask regarding your stay in order to provide assistance is not a good use of anyone's time (yours, ours, and those who read your threads in the future)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]