Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World- Bonnet Creek (Bay Lakes)

Wdwdisney
By Wdwdisney,
in

4* Orlando (Walt Disney World- Bonnet Creek (Bay Lakes) 4/24-4/29

*** I saw it said BAY LAKES beside bonnet creek on the first page where you select which hotel you want. could this possibly be a Hotel near bay lake? ***

•  Free Parking
  •  Business Center
  •  Restaurant
  •  Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  •  Fitness Center

EDIT:

*** So I went back and search on Priceline and I think this is Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is on the ONLY bonnet creek hotel that says BAY LAKES beside it. ***

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the room rate per nite in your posts as it helps make it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

Assuming this is the property you're seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $220
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (although i don't see anything that mentions 'Bay Lakes' next to this listing)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 'Bay Lakes' wording is on the 'retail' side of PRICELINE... this has nothing to do with NYOP 'bidding' or the PRICELINE EXPRESS side of PRICELINE, which use different zone names and boundaries than the retail side.

Don't worry about the zone names, rather look at the zone boundaries on the map, as this will determine where the hotel you receive is located within.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]