Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World) Hyatt Regency Orlando

dogbert75
By dogbert75,
in

Was trying for the Rosen Centre Hotel (4*), which because I have stayed there before through Priceline, was showing as a fully unlocked express deal for $113 a night. Trying to save a few extra dollars, I decided to bid using Name Your Own Price, thinking I would get it because the 4.5 unknown hotel was going for 140. Started bidding at $80 and worked my way up in 5 dollar increments using the multiple zone strategy. BAM! I get a winning bid at $100. Imagine my surprise when it is the 4.5* Hyatt Regency Orlando. Hotel looks nice and the kids will enjoy the pool. I'm just a bit bummed because of their high resort fees ($24.42) and high parking fees ($22.00). My efforts to save a few bucks ended up costing me a few bucks, but oh well, that is the risk of bidding.

Let me know if there is any other information you need me to provide.

Thanks for keeping this site going, it is such a great tool to use when using Priceline/Hotwire. I also clicked the link to open Hotwire and Priceline as I did my research and bidding.

Thanks again!

dogbert

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for this stay, even if not the hotel you were necessarily expecting or hoping for.

Hope you're already checked-in and have started to enjoy your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

We did enjoy the stay. As an FYI, although the pool stays open later into the evening, the waterside closes at 6. One other amusing thing with this hotel is that since it used to be the Peabody, so if you pay attention, you can still occasionally find some duck imagery. For example, our room had a duck painting hanging in the bathroom.

Thanks again!

Dogbert

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]