Priceline Hotel: 4* Austin (Austin Arboretum - The Domain) Renaissance Austin Hotel

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

I have been watching the 4* offerings at the Austin Arboretum area- there are only 3 hotels in that rating. I tried a bid of $95 and was immediately offered a $131. However, the Express deal was running $118. I waited a day and the 4* Express Deal was now $119 so thought I would just go with it. I ended up with the Renaissance Austin. Looking forward to visiting again after many years. Here are the amenities showing: 

Free Internet (in Public Area)

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Outdoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Restaurant

Handicap Accessible

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Nice to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your return visit.

For the future please try to note the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with the property before your purchase as they are different than the amenities that will be shown in the confirmation after your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]