Hotwire Hotel: Toronto June 8th to June 10th

PeterPaul
By PeterPaul,
in

HI all,

I have to open a new Topic ( beside my Topic in new York) because we have decided for doing a Little road trip from Toronto to New York. We need a good located Hotel in Toronto Downtown (4*)( 2 Nights - 8th - 10th of June)

I found on hotwire following offer (:

4-star Hotel in Downtown Toronto North - Yorkville area

Thu, Jun 08 - Sat, Jun 10 1 Room,  2 Adults

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Does it sound good?

Please include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to location the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

Also, please get the full amenity set by clicking the GREEN BUTTON next to th listing in the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool as 1) it ensures you're seeing the full amenity set, 2) it better formats and spaces the amenities correctly and 3) it's often a $1-2 cheaper :wink:

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Downtown Toronto North - Yorkville for $113.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess would be the Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville EAST

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll guess this is the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville.

Would this property be of interest? If not, let us know more about what you are looking for and we can research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

thank you very much of course I will go over your link :)

I found following:

Downtown Toronto West: 127 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Downtown Toronto North - Yorkville: 113 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

--> should be :Quote aaronJB: Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville.

What could you prefer? or do you think it makes more sense to wait until April or may?

THANK YOU!!

Downtown Toronto West: 127 USD

==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one

Downtown Toronto North - Yorkville

==> sticking with the guess of the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville

21 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

do you think it makes more sense to wait until April or may?

For what purpose?  While nobody can say if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your trip, both of the offers above represent over a 50% discount to a regularly booked room at each of these properties for these dates (see the IS THIS A GOOD PRICE button in the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com).  Assuming you like either of these properties i would be prepared to take the deal now as the discount is already substantial enough to act upon, imo.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is your budget for this trip?

While i understand trying to stay within a budget, with these hotels selling at half price of a conventionally booked room, i think you're focusing on the wrong thing and letting a few dollars get in the way of a good deal.

Without taxes/fees if you could afford the $127/nite property, couldn't you at least now afford the $113/nite property?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]