Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park) Hyatt Regency Chicago

JoPun
By JoPun,
in

So I am considering booking a 4-Star Express Deal Hotel  in Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park Area from 5-6-2017 to 5-8-2017. Without taxes it's 148$ a night (with taxes 183).  Amenities listed are:  Business Center,  Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I think it's the Hyatt Regency Chicago, which seems like a good enough hotel for me, but also not necessarily my favourite. I'm wondering if I wait longer if better deals will pop up, or if this is the best I could get for a central located hotel in the weekend in May. 

Thank you for your help.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is a 20,000 person convention (as well as a 5K) during this time period, which combined with the traditionally fairly busy Spring season unfortunately have made these dates expensive. There is no way to know if rates will come down closer to the stay, but there is also the possibility that they can head higher, given the convention and if Spring traffic is above expectations.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park for $148
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Likely the Hyatt on Wacker, with a slight chance of the Hard Rock.

4.5* Chicago Loop - Grant Park for $189
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Likely the Hyatt-Centric Loop.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have any hotel or city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome for the price paid and that the information on the board was helpful with your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]