Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Sofitel Chicago Water Tower

adventuresofjeff
By adventuresofjeff,
in

Hi there...thanks for this wonderful resource!  We are coming to Chicago Aug 17-20/2017 and wondering if you can help with this hotel?

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

It seems like a good deal based on current pricing but wondering also if prices will drop closer to August?  We are coming to town for a Cubs game and will also be interested in a couple of days just exploring...Thanks again!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

That mid-August period is generally a little bit busier at times - the Air/Water show is 8/19 & 20. There is no way to know if prices will come down closer to the stay, but in the post-2008 period as demand has ramped up, there have been less in the way of last minute deals and more in the way of prices heading higher.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* Magnificent Mile  - Water Tower for $147.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  The Sofitel has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess. If the Sofitel, that would be a fantastic result, as that's a gorgeous hotel a couple blocks off the center of the Michigan Ave area. There's also a Red Line station a short walk SW.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown - River North for $143
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>This would be a possible match for the Westin River North, which is quite a nice property on the River - there's tons of dining/nightlife options in nearby River North. Plus, if you are going to a Cub's game, this is easy walking distance from a Red Line station.

I'm very familiar with Chicago - please let me know if you have any hotel questions before booking  and I'd be happy to answer any city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

AmenitiesFree Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

AccessibilityAccessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thanks!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]