Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East) The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square

exquizite2
By exquizite2,
in

Please help with ID'ing this hotel if possible.  There are a number of possibilities so I would just like to know which is more likely.  Thank you in advance.

4-star

San Francisco, CA

Union Square East

April 28-April 30

$125/nt.

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Not within our budget.  I got all the way through booking stages and when I hit submit it was booked.  

We are coming to SF for a wedding at the Cliff House.  We booked downtown because that's where the two wedding hotels are located, but open to other areas if they are walkable or easily accessed by public transportation.

I didn't realize you could help with suggestions - thank you.  We are currently booked downtown SF but it's $464 for only 2 nights at the hotel booked for the wedding.

Any suggestions would be welcomed - we are trying desperately to cut costs.  Thank you!  

Using our BiddingHelper.com tool I'm seeing quite a few 4* and higher rated hotels on PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE that are priced under $200/nite (room rate only before taxes/fees)... are you not seeing anything under $200/nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Maybe the bigger issue we are having is not knowing anything about the different areas to stay in.  We also want to avoid boutique hotels if possible because of the wide disparity in what you will get at one 3-4 star vs. another.  I will take a look again and post what I find.

Thank you very much for your help.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the links below.)

3.5* Union Square West for $127
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be Hotel Vertigo.

4* South of Market - Moscone Center for $162
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>A guess would be the Hotel Zelos or Hotel Zetta

4* Financial District - Embarcadero for $163
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>The Club Quarters would be a guess here.

3.5* Financial District - Embarcadero for $171
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
>>>A guess would be Harbor Court

4* Union Square West for $175
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>A guess would be Parc 55

4.5* Financial District - Embarcadero for $196
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
>>>The Omni would be my guess here.

Please let us know if any of these possibilities would be of interest, as well as if we can be of any further assistance at all.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Any guesses for these:

4* Boutique Hotel

Union Square West

4/28-4/30

$130 nt

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access

4* Boutique Hotel

Union Square East

4/28-4/30

$137 nt

$20 nt resort fee

Amenities
Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerPet friendlySmoke-free rooms

I'm seeing:

4* Union Square East for $138.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
==>  A guess would be Stanford Court.

I'm not seeing a 4* with breakfast; are you still seeing it when searching for these dates?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the previous hotel (and price!) returned and that you're pleased with the outcome of your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]