Priceline Hotel: Barcelona

Maha
By Maha,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If we do think the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal is the Silken, is that something that you would want, or would you bid on PRICELINE anyway? (with the chance that you could receive some other property in the zone)

If you would take the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal please post the amenities that are associated with the property and we will have a look.

If you intend to first try bidding on PRICELINE, let us know your maximum bid (would you bid up to the $85/nite of the express deal?) and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hello!

I'd like to find out the express deal first but would also like to bid to see if I can get cheaper.

The maximum would be 85 usd per night for this zone. The only other zone I would like is the old town-el born- gotic  but they've got a 4 star listed at 109 us the cheapest and I really dont like this hotel(hotel gotico). is there a way to avoid it ? ( I don't mind the silken though )

the Priceline express deal amenities are for the 85 usd one: free internet, shuttle, restaurant, non smoking , pool 

thanks !! 

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link:

4* La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec for $85
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this property would be the Silken Concordia Hotel

If you decide to try bidding on PRICELINE you may receive this property or some other 4* (or higher) rated hotel in the zone... when bidding on PRICELINE you won't necessarily get the same hotel that is currently being offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS.

If you would like to bid, when bidding on PRICELINE in this region you have FOUR re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

I would try as follows:

Select 4* La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec
Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $83

If rejected take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer for $85/nite.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]