Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Queen Anne, Belltown, Seattle Center, Space Needle) Marqueen Hotel

fourholesn1
By fourholesn1,
in

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing:

3.5* Downtown - Queen Anne, Belltown, Seattle Center, Space Needle for $128.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
Spa
Wheelchair Accessible
==>  I'll guess this is the Marqueen.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Sounds right but I can't find the parking prices for the Marqueen.

I will be driving in so I'll have to park a car and I'm trying to see how much more I'll have to pay to park. Any advice as far as staying out of downtown and using public transportation to get in versus staying downtown and paying $30-35 a night for parking? We'll be doing the top sightseeing things for Seattle which I don't know how many are downtown versus out where we could drive and park at the attraction.

39 minutes ago, fourholesn1 said:

Sounds right but I can't find the parking prices for the Marqueen.

Use our sister site ResortFee.com where you can enter the name of the hotel in the search box (or search by city).. you'll see that self-parking at the Marqueen Hotel is $30/day (subject to change)

I don't know what activities you are looking to do while in Seattle, but my recommendation is to stay in the city (if you don't need in/out privileges) you can usually do better at a private garage/lot than the hotel's parking rate), but regardless unless you live in a city one of the allures of a city is that you have the ease and flexibility to do whatever it is that you would like once you walk outside of your hotel.  As well, Seattle is famous (at least in my mind:biggrin:) for having great happy hours... many locations even have an early one as well as a late one, and many include discounted prices not just on drinks but also on appetizers and other food items.  You can easily make a moderately priced dinner at a high end restaurant by timing your visits accordingly (and i you do choose to have a wine, beer, or other adult beverage, it's much nice to be able to walk back to your hotel then have to follow a bus/train schedule (which may or may not run that frequently in the evenings).  Assuming $3/pp each way for mass transit you're looking at $12 per day for two people, it would be worth the extra $10-$15 per day to me to stay directly in the city, but then again i enjoy cities, and ymmv.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]