Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) Millennium Broadway Hotel

copter
By copter,
in

I'm trying to find a well-situated Times Square hotel at a reasonable price ($225 or less/night) for this coming weekend (March 10 for 2 nights).

My main problem is finding a room with 2 beds.  There will be 4 of us travelling so that is a requirement.

Here's what has come up so far.  I would like to know which hotel(s) these are (if possible).  Thanks.

4* Times Square (Priceline Express) $181/night

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

2D bed - superior room

4.5* Times Square (Priceline Express) $201/night

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

King or 2D beds - superior room (not sure if that guarantees me 2 beds or not)

Or do I just grab something like this and hope I can get either 2 beds in my room or book a second room and then take transit to where I want to go?

4* Downtown - Wall Street Area (Priceline Express) $101

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

I've currently got the Doubletree Times Square South booked at a rate of $180/night with 2D beds, but it seems like a long walk from the theatre district which is ideally where I want to be since that's the area we'll be visiting at night.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Se my best guess/comment below (confirm your travel dates on the landing page of any links provided below):

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $156
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Millennium Broadway New York Times Square which would have you very close to the Theater District

18 minutes ago, copter said:

King or 2D beds - superior room (not sure if that guarantees me 2 beds or not)

You can make your preference known, but this would ultimately be the hotel's choice, so doesn't guarantee you two beds.

4* Downtown - Wall Street for $101
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> New York Marriott Downtown... this doesn't provide you any proximity advantage to the Doubletree you currently have reserved, but you may see some value in having 2 rooms (quicker to get ready to go out, no waiting for bathroom/shower, more space, etc)... and the Marriott is a nice hotel.  As well, since there are four of you, splitting a taxi from the Theater District back to the hotel shouldn't be too bad on a per person basis ($20 or so... so maybe $5-7 each)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help.  After thinking about it some more I think I want to stay right in the heart of Times Square.  The Millenium offers decent value for a great location, but is there anything else you would suggest that may be a bit better in the $200/night range?

Your options will be limited since you need a hotel that not only shows a Bed Choice option, but also shows a bed choice that includes two beds.

While the Millennium Broadway isn't the fanciest hotel in the city, it does generally get solid reviews, has a perfect location for your needs, gives you the bed choice option that you need, and is in budget... what is missing from this property that you would otherwise need?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results... should be convenient for your plans and does put you right in the middle of Times Square which is what you were seeking.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]