Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square South) Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square

Lorenaenecuador
By Lorenaenecuador,
in

Hello!

Please help identify the following hotel (can't find it in the list)

3-star Boutique Hotel in Theater District - Midtown West area NEW YORK

90% recommended

Fri, Apr 21 - Thu, Apr 27

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center

USD144 per night

Thanks in advance!

Lorena

I'm seeing:

3* Theater District - Midtown West for $142.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  A guess would be the 36 Hudson. Although I'm not seeing much detail as to breakfast being a feature, some tripadvisor reviews do note (as well as show pictures) of a small breakfast offering.

If the above possibility is not of interest, please let us know more about what you are looking for (desired budget, acceptable zones and any other factors) and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi Aaron!

Thanks for your answer. I checked TA reviews and as you said, there is not a real breakfast and rooms seem to be tiny. I need to attend a meeting at New York Hilton Midtown Hotel (54th and 6th) so I would like to get a double room, if possible walking distance from Hilton (up to 20 minutes by foot is acceptable). I was looking the following areas: Central Park South, Theatre District, Empire State, Grand Central and Rockefeller Center. I would like to pay around 160 USD + taxes per night maximum (that would be like USD200) and the only important amenity is free wifi. Can you help me??

Thanks in advance!  

Regards,

Lorena

Hi, i'm very familiar with NYC and here is some of what i'm seeing that may work for your needs along with my best guess/comments for each (confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided below):

4* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $141
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Stewart Hotel which would be a 25 minute walk or a 15 minute subway ride (multiple subway options available).  While perhaps a 5 minute further walk than you would like, it is quite a bit below your budget (even less with the current discount link in my signature) and the savings could go towards subway fare each day if you didn't fee like walking

3* Times Square - Theatre District for $166
Fitness Center
==> The Hotel Edison would be my best guess here (fits your budget when used with my signature link) although i don't believe they offer free wifi.  I have stayed here once and it's pretty basis, older, NYC hotel... small rooms, small bathroom, etc.  There are many other hotels i would prefer, and i would not likely return here for a full one week stay, but i list it since it is within budget and within close proximity to the Hilton New York

3* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen for $179
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
==> likely the Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side which is slightly over budget but a 20 minute walk.  HOWEVER, you're a bit isolcated on the west side and there really is not too much else around here

3* Central Park South for $186
Business Center
Restaurant
==> best guess would be Wellington Hotel.  It's over budget and gets mixed reviews, but it is close to the Hilton.

4* Grand Central Terminal - UN for $187
Restaurant
==> Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel which would be the nicest hotel of the bunch, but still a 20 minute walk, and not sure how flexible your budget is (i also don't know internet policy)

FROM HOTWIRE:

3.5* Times Square South for $146.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square (relatively new hotel) which is really just south of Times Square and about a 20 minute walk to Hilton Midtown

Any of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Empire State Building Area for $133
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>A guess would be the St Giles the Court

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

15 hours ago, Lorenaenecuador said:

and let you know when I buy it.

Keep in mind that any of the offers above could disappear at any time, so if there is one that you think works well for your needs and budget, you may want to consider taking it sooner rather than later (and now is a good time given the extra discount available using the HOTWIRE link in my signature)

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]